Sponsor a Child - Monthly DonationRegular price $55.00
Through Child Sponsorship, not only do you choose the community your monthly donations will go to support, but you’ll also be able to build a relationship with a child in that community.
Simply let us know your preference of community, age and gender, and we will send you the profile of the child who needs you the most.
But we don’t just send your money overseas and hope it makes a difference. Instead, we work closely with local organisations to create a plan that takes your sponsored child’s community towards self-reliance. We are constantly monitoring our progress in your sponsored child’s community – ensuring that everything we do there takes the community closer to sustainability.
As part of the Child Sponsorship programme, you’ll hear first-hand stories about the changes that are happening in their community, directly from letters and photos from the child you support.
For $55 per month, you will be creating long-term change in a community where ChildFund works and building a life-long relationship with a child who lives there. Your support will help us improve access to education, clean water and sanitation, healthcare and child protective services for your sponsored child, and their community. A portion of your monthly support will also be used towards our Future Fund, giving ChildFund the ability to help children well into the future.
What you receive:
- You choose the age and gender of your sponsored child, as well as the community your monthly donations will go towards
- A personalised welcome package, including a photo and description of your sponsored child, their family and their community.
- Your own copy of our Road Map, to track the progress your support is helping to achieve in the community where your sponsored child lives
- Bi-annual reports and photos showing you exactly how your donations have been used
- Telephone updates from the ChildFund team in Auckland
- Annual progress reports with stories and photos from the child and community you support
- Regular correspondence from the child you support
- Opportunities to send cards and gifts for special occasions through the year
- A personalised invitation to visit the child and community you support
- A subscription to our monthly Thrive e-newsletter
- A copy of our annual report and financial statements, showing how community sponsors and Future Fund donors are helping us to achieve our life-changing mission
- Exclusive offers and promotions