Community Healthcare BundleRegular price $10.00
Without access to quality affordable healthcare, the future is unpredictable.
For most Kiwis, getting sick isn't much more than an inconvenience. We have the ability to go to see a doctor 24/7, we can get medicine when we need it, and we have access to state-of-the-art medical equipment and research.
In the communities where ChildFund works, it can be easy to get sick. Without a nutritious diet, safe working conditions, or access to vaccines and medication, catching a bug could lead to even worse medical conditions. In many communities, the closest clinic is many kilometers away, so if you're unwell or if you're pregnant, or there's an emergency where you need medical attention... the hospital is too far to get to in time.
By donating to ChildFund's community healthcare bundle, you're helping vulnerable children and families have better access to healthcare.
And, thanks to our partnership with AA Smartfuel, when you give to ChildFund you also get something back! For every $100 donated, you'll receive 10 cents of AA Smartfuel discounts, up to 50 litres! That means, your $300 donation will give you 30c/litre of savings, and an amazing donation of $1,000 will give you $1/litre of fuel discounts.
What will my donations do?With your generous support, ChildFund will be able to:
- Construct and repair medical centres, clinics and hospitals.
- Provide up-to-date medical equipment and machines, including hospital beds.
- Stock hospitals and clinics with fresh medicines and vaccines.
- Give nurses and first-responders supplies like gauze, bandages, syringes etc.
- Supply families, where possible, with Universal Health Cards, so they can see a doctor when any family member gets sick.
- Ensure pregnant women are provided with pre-natal care and safe deliveries.
- Supply families with anti-malarial bed nets and testing kits.
We are incredibly grateful for your support. Thank you for helping children and their families to access better quality healthcare!
Scroll down for more donation ideas...