There are children and youth in our own backyard who need your support.
There are thousands of children living without access to the basics in the Pacific. For the past 26 years, ChildFund has been helping children, youth and families in Papua New Guinea, and more recently Kiribati and the Solomon Islands. We work closely with local organisations to create a Road Map plan that takes the Pacific community towards self-reliance.
You can change the lives of children and youth in the Pacific.
For just over $1/day, you can become a community sponsor for the Pacific. Your support will help us improve access to education, clean water and sanitation, healthcare and child protective services in the community – all so we can help children and youth to thrive. A portion of your monthly support will also be used towards our Future Fund, giving ChildFund the ability to help children well into the future.
What you receive:
- Your own copy of our community Road Map to track the progress your support is helping to achieve for the children and youth who live there
- Bi-annual reports and photos showing you exactly how your donations have been used
- Telephone updates from the ChildFund team in Auckland
- Annual Road Map progress reports with stories and photos from the Pacific community
- A personalised invitation to visit the Pacific community
- A subscription to our monthly Thrive e-newsletter
- A copy of our annual report and financial statements, showing how community sponsors and Future Fund donors are helping us to achieve our life-changing mission
- Exclusive offers and promotions